Grey Tesh, a certified criminal trial lawyer, has
successfully defended thousands of criminal cases in
West Palm Beach and throughout Florida. According to
the Florida Bar, as a board certified criminal trial
specialist, Mr. Tesh in the top one-half of 1% of
all attorneys in Florida. Especially if you've never
been in trouble before, you may want to know how to
choose a criminal defense lawyer or you may have
questions about being arrested. I am passionate
about defending good people, I care about my clients
and I love helping people through some of their most
difficult times. I take cases to trial.
As a West Palm Beach criminal lawyer, I have tried over 100 jury and non-jury trials to verdict. I hold the record for most number of criminal jury trials in Palm Beach county court in the history of the Palm Beach county public defender's office, 2002 - Source: John Rivera. chief of county court, Palm Beach public defender's office.
I'm going to tell you something most Florida injury lawyers won't tell you. If you are injured in an accident, you may not need a lawyer. But, before you hire a lawyer, sign any forms, or speak with an insurance adjuster, you owe it to yourself to read my new book “Insider secrets to the Florida accident case.” It is free to Florida residents. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
My new book, “Insider secrets to the Florida accident case” answers these and other important questions:
- Who's going to pay for my medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering?
- How am I going to get my car fixed?
- I just had an accident, what should I do?
- How do I choose a personal injury lawyer?
- Should I make a recorded statement to the insurance adjuster?
- Do I even need a lawyer to help me? What kind of insurance do I need to protect myself and my family?
- What are the six biggest mistakes that can wreck my Florida accident case?
- How long is this case going to take?
- What is my case worth?
I am proud to have started my career as an assistant public defender in West Palm Beach, Florida representing poor people accused of crimes.
1610 Southern Blvd.
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406